Eastern Caribbean itinerary going to Nassau ,

Hutcherl

Have been looking for a beach break in Nassau for our June Oasis sailing.  The front runner was the British Colonial Hilton because of it being walking distance from the port.  Now it appears that the price went up to $100.  Not sure if the value is there now over a AI.  This has me thinking how nice it would be to be visiting CoCoCay.  If only the construction of the pier was complete to handle Oasis class ships. Any idea when this would be complete?  I know it won't effect our sailing but was just curious for future considerations.  

Thanks Matt,  

Without any delays, it looks to be completed just in time for our June sailing!? Too bad CoCoCay isn't part of our itinerary.☹️ I have always enjoyed the private islands.    For us we usually head to the beach at any stop.  The private islands eliminated any extra cost of an excursion.  Plus, drink packages can be utilized!   Oh well maybe the next eastern Caribbean itinerary we pick we'll get to check out the updates.