Do different ship specialize in different experiences

I've been on a few different RCCL ships and have found all very nice but have different experiences on each.  I'm planning for my next cruise. Do you have recommendations for ships with the best seafood or best ships for foodies, jazz or blues bars  , best adult pool areas, comedy clubs ......I would love to read everyone's  opinion on this and maybe hear Matt's opinion on a future podcast. 

Thanks all

Dan 

The food would be the same on most RCI ships. Have tried Giovanni's on several ships and they are VERY similar. Same goes for Chops.

The MDR has been the same to me for just about all my RCI sailings(little change here and there).

Oasis and Quantum class ships have a lot more bells and whistles(shows and activities) than the smaller class ships. We have tried the larger ships, still prefer the smaller ones.  Give Oasis class a try, sounds like what you are describing.

The only ships with comedy clubs are Oasis; Quantum might have them as well. While food is pretty standardized across the fleet, I thought the Brilliance had the best for in the MDR and Serenade had the best WJ, but this is a staffing issue not a ship issue. 

When we sailed from the UK, we did have tea kettles in the cabin and found more British influence in the MDR, which may have influenced the quality of the food on the Brilliance. 

13 hours ago, L454S said:

The food would be the same on most RCI ships. Have tried Giovanni's on several ships and they are VERY similar. Same goes for Chops.

Well, yes and no.  I mean, Oasis class and Quantum class ships have many more specialty restaurant choices.