Outlets on Grandeur of the Seas

Taking our very first cruise on Grandeur of the Seas in June 2024. I'm wondering how the plugs work. I've watched several videos and noticed there are two US plugs and two European plugs, but I'm wondering if all four of those plugs work at the same time. I'm thinking of getting four of these and utilizing both types of outlets in order to have enough ports to charge our mobile devices. Does anyone know if both types of outlets work at the same time?

Sorry if it's a dumb question, but I don't know what I don't know.

https://www.amazon.com/URJD-Universal-International-Worldwide-Countries/dp/B0CPLL7YB5/ref=sr_1_3?crid=11OJTD395YP8L&keywords=urjd%2Binternational%2Bpower%2Badapter&qid=1707754494&sprefix=urjd%2Binternational%2Bpower%2Badapte%2Caps%2C223&sr=8-3&th=1

just remember, the Euro plug puts out 240V - if you use that device you linked on that outlet and plug in something into the front that is only rated up to 120V, you will fry the plug and possibly the device you plug into it (and maybe even the adapter) - USBs should be OK on the bottom though

I find a standard 4-port USB charger works well for my watch, phones for wife and I, and my GoPro, MacBook, or iPad all at the same time.  I also use one of these to add more capacity and will plug in our room fan into it.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2024 at 11:32 AM, dmattinson said:

just remember, the Euro plug puts out 240V - if you use that device you linked on that outlet and plug in something into the front that is only rated up to 120V, you will fry the plug and possibly the device you plug into it (and maybe even the adapter) - USBs should be OK on the bottom though

I find a standard 4-port USB charger works well for my watch, phones for wife and I, and my GoPro, MacBook, or iPad all at the same time.  I also use one of these to add more capacity and will plug in our room fan into it.  

Thanks for the recommendations! Yeah, I was planning to use the USB ports only to charge our mobile devices (phones/smart watches/earbuds). The only other devices we'll have to plug in are my CPAP machine at night and possibly my son's laptop. He's in college and will have some summer classes, so fingers crossed the ship wifi is good enough for him to join his online classes.

Do you have a recommendation for a room fan? Found several on Amazon, but I have analysis paralysis.

On 2/28/2024 at 8:45 AM, TLane said:

Thanks for the recommendations! Yeah, I was planning to use the USB ports only to charge our mobile devices (phones/smart watches/earbuds). The only other devices we'll have to plug in are my CPAP machine at night and possibly my son's laptop. He's in college and will have some summer classes, so fingers crossed the ship wifi is good enough for him to join his online classes.

Do you have a recommendation for a room fan? Found several on Amazon, but I have analysis paralysis.

Yes - cheap enough to leave behind if needed but has enough performance to move good amounts of air and be loud enough to provide that white noise that some of us require to sleep

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001R1RXUG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

On 2/28/2024 at 7:45 AM, TLane said:

My wife loves this one https://www.amazon.com/Foldaway-Rechargeable-Portable-Lightweight-Compact/dp/B098CRFFNN/ref=asc_df_B098CRFFNN/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=532971543020&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=16478889909755490309&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1026777&hvtargid=pla-1453736493837&psc=1&mcid=5e0a792da05a332ab1c353f08a05996a&gclid=CjwKCAiAloavBhBOEiwAbtAJO6I2RcbPf3cQVS3lFluyxka73vnm5TcMaOGJwPnoMXuZG8BrgpdFIhoCjAYQAvD_BwE