Utopia dining options are open…. Sort of

I’m on a b2b on Utopia in October and noticed the dining options are now available in the cruise planner. However, there’s no immersive dining experience and it’s showing chef’s table as being available. Which is strange as I’ve been told by a couple agents at RC that chefs table isn’t going to be on Utopia. I just figured that’s it’s been added back since those conversations occurred and it’s not that much of a big deal for us overall. But and it’s a big one, gaining chefs table because they removed the dining experience would be awful imo. Hopefully they just don’t have all the details worked out yet. 

We’re in October too and I’m not seeing the immersive experience either but plan to book it. I’m thinking possibly something similar in experience to empire but hopefully not as expensive. We’ve got a sky class suite so was planning to have suite concierge book it the week before. Hopefully that’s a solid plan. I would imagine they hold back spots for suite guests. If not, I’ll be derailed lol