Shows on Liberty

On Liberty this summer we always went to the main theater shows 30 minutes early and had virtually any seat we wanted.  We don't mind going early and relaxing in comfortable seats; it's nice way to relax after a busy day of relaxing!

The ice show seating is a little more competitive, as it's a smaller venue with fewer really great seats and lots of just-ok seats.

3 hours ago, Thumper44 said:

On Liberty this summer we always went to the main theater shows 30 minutes early and had virtually any seat we wanted.  We don't mind going early and relaxing in comfortable seats; it's nice way to relax after a busy day of relaxing!

The ice show seating is a little more competitive, as it's a smaller venue with fewer really great seats and lots of just-ok seats.

I took my boys in June on Liberty and figured my standard 30 minutes early would be fine - it was PACKED.  Thankfully someone saw us looking for seats - he was alone and had an empty seat on either side of him so he let us take those 3 seats and moved to another empty seat.  I was shocked, I've never seen the theater so full so early.  For the ice rink we all got there super early so they would know where I was sitting, then I would read a book while they ran to Johnny Rockets for a milkshake.