Just a fun observation....

I decided to look up St. Maarten on Google and look at it on the Google Earth map. A RC ship is docked and so is another ship, but I'm not sure which line. The RC ship makes the other look like a bath toy! It's too funny! I can't tell which RC ship it is, but I'm pretty sure it is an Oasis class due to the Aqua Theater. A quick question... My Dad walks on a cane, is there a better way than walking to get him from the pier to the port? TIA

You would need to rent a wheelchair or scooter for him (pre cruise) if he can't walk long distances easily - as far as I know, RC wheelchairs are only for use on the ship. Prior to boarding, you can request wheelchair assistance to get him onto the ship, but they will just bring him to whatever deck boarding is on and leave him there.   Scootaround and Special Needs at Sea are rental companies that will rent you scooter, manual wheelchair (I think) or electric wheelchairs, which are typically delivered to the stateroom.