Sincere Thank You to a C&A Rep

I just want to put out a little positivity and write about a great experience that I had with a shoreside C&A rep. Feel free to share your own positive experience 🙂

I emailed C&A because our status wasn't showing on our Set Sail Pass for an upcoming cruise. I knew the response time wouldn't be immediate, and I have no qualms with the 4 business day turnaround. Thankfully they were able to fix the issue right away, and our status is showing properly.

Not only were they able to fix my problem, but they also identified another problem. It seems that my birth year was incorrect for this booking, and so they alerted me to this issue and advised me to contact my TA. Identifying this error now, instead of at the port, likely save me a lot of time.

They also correctly pointed out that my wife has 2 C&A numbers assigned (one was auto-generated when she signed up for C&A before her first cruise, and the second # was assigned to her after her first cruise).  The rep was able to identify the correct C&A number that actually has her point total, and use that one for our upcoming cruise.

Of course I thanked the C&A rep directly, and offered to fill out a survey, and suggested that they can pass my thanks on to their manager.