Incorrect points

Two weeks ago I traveled solo on Freedom, and unless I don’t understand the program problem I should have earned double the points (8 points, for a four night stay).  

I typically haven’t paid much attention to my points level, but as I should reach Diamond Plus on my cruise next week I logged in to check.  

Has anyone else had an issue earning the proper number of points (or am I mistaken with this)?

Unrelated, but I haven’t received the email survey yet and I am typically diligent about adding the names of workers who provided exception service.   I recall receiving those pretty soon after the cruise in the past.

Edited by BRETTB
Added about survey

Thank you @Kelseylovestocruise.  I was always booked solo in the room.  I have reached out to guest relations via email royalguestrelations@rccl.com. I hope this is the correct address.

I am curious if others have had issues being issues the correct amount of points.  Perhaps I should be keeping a closer eye on these.