Oasis - Med Cruise - UDP

Hi All,

I've booked UDP for my group for our upcoming Oasis Mediterranean cruise. They are all port days except one.  Am I right in thinking that the UDP will be of less value to me, as really I can only use it for Dinners?

Is port side BBQ open on Port days even?  I plan to have a few days on the ship when in port.   Being a European myself, some of the ports dont interest me much.

Yes, it's true that most of the specialty restaurants are closed on port days so the UDP may be of less value than on a cruise with lots of sea days.  ...but on the bigger ships some of the specialty areas do seem to be open on a limited basis during port days.  I'm sorry that I don't know which ones are open but I think you will find something open for lunch on most of the port days.  Definitely not Chops or whichever Italian option they have.

You can dine at the specialty restaurants whenever they are open regardless of it being a sea day. They do tend to open some of them on port days but it's difficult to know the exact schedules before boarding.

Portside likely will be open but may open later afternoon. Playmakers and Johnny Rockets are also options that tend to be open on port days when other specialties are not.

Thanks all for replying.  Maybe not as bad as I first feared.

Having cruised Wonder last year, it'll be strange for Oasis not to have a Hooked, Wonderland (no big loss), or Mason Jar.

Maybe I'll just do alternate nights in Chops and 150...