Best time for Group meeting?

CGlide

My brother and SIL are treating our family to a cruise on Wonder of the Seas.  A few of us would like to surprise them with a "thank you" gathering early in the cruise.  When is the "perfect" time day one to get the gang together to honor them?  Before dinner? After dinner? What's the afternoon like?  Would that be a good time? . . . 

I'm not sure there is a perfect time of day for this.  The schedule changes every day. Therefore what might interest people changes as well. 

My advice is to plan something and just make it work.

Here are some considerations.  

1. Do you have a set dining time? If so do you want to make that time or do you want to spring for specialty dining?

2. Do you want to work around an evening show? Normally there are either 2 shows about 7 and 9 or 1 at about 8, but this varies.

3. How long do you want the event to last?

4. Do you need to reserve a venue for this or are you ok with finding a quiet spot in one of the lounges?

Open the app
CLick on your "person" on the upper right
Click on Select a different crise in the middle
scroll and click on the blue after the "Dont' see your cruise"
"lets add it now"
Scroll and then click on "browse our ships"
CLick on wonder of the seas
CLick on the current sailing
That sailing is populated with all of their activities/events.  Ours will not be fully populated and accurate until our day of sailing.

The reason you look at the current sailing is your sailing is likely not fully populated yet.