Release date of cruises

Nataleigh8

19 hours ago, SHPA said:

Thank you! I posted this same question in the "rumors" area. I thought I used to book these 1.5-2 years out but guess I'm misremembering. I was worried they had shifted all the ships we like elsewhere!

No, you're all good.  I think they released the Bayonne Caribbean itineraries with all of the other ones in the past and this is a fairly new routine, but I could also be misremembering as well! 

5 hours ago, Gilley said:

Any guess at what ships will be at Cape Liberty once schedule is released.

Symphony is still unaccounted for over that time frame, so I'd guess she'll be the Oasis-class that runs the standard 7-day NJ-FLA-Bahamas route.  Other than that, maybe Freedom or Liberty doing the Bermuda trips over the summer?  That's purely a guess based on absolutely nothing, though! 

1 hour ago, USCG Teacher said:

Symphony is still unaccounted for over that time frame, so I'd guess she'll be the Oasis-class that runs the standard 7-day NJ-FLA-Bahamas route.  Other than that, maybe Freedom or Liberty doing the Bermuda trips over the summer?  That's purely a guess based on absolutely nothing, though! 

I’m hoping for Wonder but I also would like to get back on Symphony.  Last cruised her in 2019.  I’m trying not to fly and use Bayonne Port for all my future cruises.  I booked Independence for De 2024 but will have that one the schedule is released.  Glad I booked refundable with my TA.

We played this game a bit in the rumors section during the phase 2 deployment.  Wonder is rumored to be shifting to 3-4 day like Utopia leaving Symphony to shift up to Bayonne.  It is also worth nothing that an Oasis class ship is usually only there during the summer. Shoulder season usually sees a Spectrum class ship, mostly likely Odyssey running the Bayonne-South Route.  If I were betting I would Expect Odyssey/Symphony for the NJ south routes, Liberty for Bermuda/New England and one other voyager class to run an additional leaf peeper.  Shot in the dark but I'll say Voyager.

45 minutes ago, Crown&AnchorEsq said:

Wonder is rumored to be shifting to 3-4 day like Utopia

It's more than a rumor. Barring some unexpected change of plans by Royal, that's what it will be doing.

My personal assumption is that it will still do 7N's until Star takes over in August but that's solely based on my logic.

• 1 month later...
On 12/28/2023 at 5:35 PM, USCG Teacher said:

Should be out the week of February 12th as part of the "Northeast & Long Caribbean" schedules. 

Screenshot 2023-12-28 at 6.35.35 PM.png

So based on this is it safe to say all the August 2025 Caribbean 6-8 nights are released?

When i look at what's up on the site now only Adventure, Oasis, Harmony, Icon, and Star are showing. And when I look at the schedules for Freedom Class (liberty, freedom, independence) the dates only goes up to April 2015.

Asking cuz we're pricing some stuff out now and as we're seeing the numbers go up we don't want to sit on anything, but if there are other options upcoming on ships we love...don't want to miss those because we booked too early...