Tell me your favorite Cozumel Day Pass

CrimsonCruiser

Hello friends!

We're  scheduled to make a stop in Cozumel on our 2024 Harmony cruise and, since we've been there quite a few times, we're okay with just making it a nice pool day. We did a resort day pass in Curacao and loved the experience, so that's what we're looking to do again.

The must haves:

• Pool with steps (not ladder) entry
  • Food included (no vouchers, just free)
  • Soda, water, juice included
  • At least 1 or 2 included alcoholic drinks included
  • Seating included (preferably in the shade)

The good-to-haves:

• Beach with good snorkeling (have my own equipment)
  • transportation included or at least offered (if not, it needs to be under $15/person each way by taxi)
  • no more than $100-125/per person
  • resort guests that won't have an attitude about day pass users

On 12/7/2023 at 3:06 PM, CrimsonCruiser said:

Hello friends!

We're  scheduled to make a stop in Cozumel on our 2024 Harmony cruise and, since we've been there quite a few times, we're okay with just making it a nice pool day. We did a resort day pass in Curacao and loved the experience, so that's what we're looking to do again.

The must haves:

• Pool with steps (not ladder) entry
  • Food included (no vouchers, just free)
  • Soda, water, juice included
  • At least 1 or 2 included alcoholic drinks included
  • Seating included (preferably in the shade)

The good-to-haves:

• Beach with good snorkeling (have my own equipment)
  • transportation included or at least offered (if not, it needs to be under $15/person each way by taxi)
  • no more than $100-125/per person
  • resort guests that won't have an attitude about day pass users

Del Mar Latino might be perfect for you.

2 hours ago, tonyfsu21 said:

Del Mar Latino might be perfect for you.

Still considering adding that to one of our two westerns this summer (booked Paradise Beach for the other) but it would really just be b/c it's inexpensive and convenient.

10 vouchers is plenty of drinks for us and while I'm sure I'd enjoy the food and we'd take a dip in the ocean, we'd probably have just as good of a time staying on a fairly empty ship with voucher drinks and included food for no added cost.

The reviews do seem very positive though so I'm torn.

31 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Still considering adding that to one of our two westerns this summer (booked Paradise Beach for the other) but it would really just be b/c it's inexpensive and convenient.

10 vouchers is plenty of drinks for us and while I'm sure I'd enjoy the food and we'd take a dip in the ocean, we'd probably have just as good of a time staying on a fairly empty ship with voucher drinks and included food for no added cost.

The reviews do seem very positive though so I'm torn.

If we ever go solo w/o the kids I will try & review this place because I hear lots of good things about it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2023 at 7:23 AM, tonyfsu21 said:

On 12/10/2023 at 7:23 AM, tonyfsu21 said:

Del Mar Latino

We enjoyed Del Mar Latino also. The service was good both for food and drinks, chairs for everyone, quiet atmosphere, a pool to cool off. And the best thing is it's a short walk from the ship. We are both in our 70's and can't do long walks.