Check in issue for our upcoming sailing

We are sailing on OY next January 6th from Fort Lauderdale; and while i could pick our boarding time, there's no way for me to complete the check in. Says something is downloading and i should try again later. this has been happening for a couple days now and im wondering if there's any work around to fix the issue, or if anyone ever encountered it too and it solved by itself. 

Thank you so much for reading! 

40 minutes ago, octaviocloss said:

We are sailing on OY next January 6th from Fort Lauderdale; and while i could pick our boarding time, there's no way for me to complete the check in. Says something is downloading and i should try again later. this has been happening for a couple days now and im wondering if there's any work around to fix the issue, or if anyone ever encountered it too and it solved by itself.

Have you tried both the app and website?

Worst case, you can check in at the port.

13 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Have you tried both the app and website?

Worst case, you can check in at the port.

tried both online and app, also tried using a vps and a vpn from different places, cant do it. My main issue wouldn be not being able to answer the health questions the days before. 

Just now, octaviocloss said:

tried both online and app, also tried using a vps and a vpn from different places, cant do it. My main issue wouldn be not being able to answer the health questions the days before. 

Wish I could help with the IT issues but, rest assured, you will be able to check in at the port no matter what.

Personal experience at Port Canaveral last 2 cruises : We were both asked the health questions in the terminal despite answering them in the app 24 hours before we arrived. As the OP may know, the terminal staff is not Royal Caribbean employees (third party contractor).  No rhyme or reason sometimes......but if you're asked the process is still pretty quick.