Harmony of the Seas booking

Matt 1969

We have a cruise booked for February on the Harmony of the Seas.  It is our first time sailing with Royal Caribbean.  This trip has been paid for since April, I booked a guaranteed ocean view balcony cabin as well as a unlimited beverage package and 3 night dining package all paid for.  My concern is that they still have not assigned a room, and with the recent issues with people not being able to get on the ship when booking a guaranteed cabin, at this time should I be worried?

My last gty cabin was not assigned until after check-in at about 40 days out. I have a cruise on Symphony in February and that room has not been assigned yet either. I'm not worried in the least. We've done several gty bookings in the past and never had an issue.

A quick trick that will help you know when your cabin is assigned is to go into the app and click on the head and shoulders icon. That opens up a page where you can see "Stateroom" with details underneath. When you have been provisionally assigned a room that will show your deck number and muster station.

It may be several days before the actual number shows up but if you've already checked in by then you can see the room number by downloading your setsail pass to your Apple wallet or scanning the bar code if you're an Android user. The digits to the right after the dash will be your provisional stateroom number.