Playa Mia or Mr Sanchos?

randir

We were disappointed in our last visit to Sancho's. They have increased capacity to 700 and as a result service was lacking. Liquor had a strange aftertaste, so we switched to beer. Be prepared for a spring break atmosphere as well. Have not been to Playa Mia but have watched several videos and considering it for upcoming cruise with the grandkids.

• 1 month later...

The kids ages are the deciding factor. For your group I would suggest Playa Mia. The water park area is much better. Mr Sanchos is a full on party from the minute it opens until the pier runners are back on the ship.
My wife and I are over sixty, so we have been to Nachi Cocom at least ten times over the past few years and enjoyed every visit. If I were ten I would be bored out of my mind there however.
 I will also suggest don't take the but transportation option for Playa Mia (or any other beach excursion if that is offered) as you can grab a taxi and beat the crowd, stake your real estate for the day, tip the wait staff, get you drinks ordered and be relaxed before the throngs in thongs arrive.

Have a great vacation!