Factoring for Uber/Taxi costs associated with my RC cruise

Our family is so excited about our upcoming OOTS cruise. I've pre-arranged two Uber rides so far, and each is literally double what I expected:

Day 1: Home to local Airport = $52.89, and Miami Int'l to our South Beach Hotel night before our cruise = $61.66

Day 2: South Beach to RC cruise terminal = $XX

Day 9: RC cruise terminal to Miami hotel = $XX

Day 10: Miami hotel to Miami Int'l = $XX, and local airport to Home = $50 give/take

This all adds up rather quickly! If any frequent RC Miami port travelers have any tips or recommendations, please share. 

Welcome to the boards,

I have to say I found that pre-ordering rideshare is an increase in cost. You are paying a premium for the convenience. But overall, the cost for all services has increased. One thing to keep in mind is that there are often airport shuttles at the port to take you to the airport. It's usually $10pp which works out to be less than rideshare if you have 3 people or less. Also check with your hotel about shuttles. 

17 minutes ago, RoadtoNowhere73 said:

If any frequent RC Miami port travelers have any tips or recommendations, please share.

No tips, but I noticed that you have a lot of question marks. I like to use Ride Guru (https://ride.guru/) to estimate ride share costs. It's not going to be exact, but it gives you a good estimate to go by.