Would love input on St Croix, Barbados and maybe St maarten

mom2mybugs

Hi everyone .. Doing a southern Caribbean cruise out of San Juan.  I have st Thomas (trip out to St John's) and st Lucia (catamaran and snorkel to the Pitons) planned.  Waffling on St Croix, Barbados and st Maarten.  St Maarten I've done before and I'm just indecisive.  Has Orient beach recovered from a few years ago and is it the best beach? Just can't decide what to do, and don't really want too many beach fats.  What do people recommend for St Croix? And Barbados? Does one have an amazing beach? We are tentatively signed up for a rum tour in Barbados, just to do something different.  Thanks in advance! Jane

Big fan of Captain Bob's speedboat tour on St. Martin if you've never done it. You snorkel a couple times, get some beach time, swim/noodle time, lunch and drinks included, fun fast boat ride (not recommended for motion sickness), and you can see the planes landing at Maho from the boat. Also a convenient short walk from the pier.

Just throwing it out there if you want more than just a beach.

https://www.soualigadestinations.com/most-popular-tour-for-cruise-ship-visitors/

• 1 month later...