Help with the BOGO for D+ on dining

Mike n Ky

19 minutes ago, Mike n Ky said:

I saw the discussion, have tried the search and cannot find the info. As I recall it's onboard only and not available to D only D+ and Pinnacle. Is that correct and is it still available?

Yes, still available and begins at D+.

You're supposed to book onboard but some have reported making reservations pre-cruise and dealing with it onboard.

Also, it's intended to only be used on nights 1 or 2 and while there used to be lots of reports of being able to use it on other nights, RC seems to be cracking down on enforcing the night 1 & 2 part.

1 hour ago, OCSC Mike said:

Also, it's intended to only be used on nights 1 or 2 and while there used to be lots of reports of being able to use it on other nights, RC seems to be cracking down on enforcing the night 1 & 2 part.

We continue to have mixed results with the BOGO nights 1 and 2 thing.  On our last cruise (Indy 11-6) we were able to pay for our BOGOs on day 1 and then not eat our "free" meal until night 4.  It does seem throw them for a loop though....they seem to make it much more complicated than it should be.....but in the end, we are getting what we want so I won't complain.  AaMoF, we ended up saving a bit b/c they allowed us to pay for Giovanni's separately so we paid for 1 meal at the Chops' price and one meal at the Giovanni's price rather than paying 2 X Chops and getting Giovanni's "free".  <shrug>