PDCC Excursion Price Reduction

Mr. K

In the event an excursion has a lower cost pp at the time of sailing, are you allowed to get the difference back if you pre-paid? We've booked the Jet Ski at PDCC and are now seeing the price is lower. I am afraid I'll lose out if I try the old cancel and rebook trick because it is a sold out event. 

image.thumb.png.c2df151ee45b4d2aba8c9a8a3a0bcbca.png

You are probably right to worry about the cancel and rebook option.  I have been burned doing that very thing.  I know it says 'Don't pick up the phone..." but that is probably best thing to do.  Calling the Royal Customer service numbers and trying to get it manually adjusted is probably your only option.  The onboard price is not likely to be cheaper than cruise planner pricing, so I would not count on any onboard refund (as onboard credit).

7 minutes ago, Mr. K said:

In the event an excursion has a lower cost pp at the time of sailing, are you allowed to get the difference back if you pre-paid? We've booked the Jet Ski at PDCC and are now seeing the price is lower. I am afraid I'll lose out if I try the old cancel and rebook trick because it is a sold out event.

Cancel and re-book is the only way to get the better price AFAIK... and I don't blame you for not wanting to risk it.

Thanks everyone for your responses. I'll try to reach out to RCCL and see what I can do, but I'm not willing to risk losing out. This is only 1 of 2 excursions that we've booked & I have FOMO. I mean, after waiting so many years to start cruising again and many months to set sail & visit PDCC for the 1st time, I'd rather control what I can control. My version of Risk Management if you will.