Random Question about onboard alcohol

JandT

I am going to be cruising for my brothers Bday soon. We are going on Harmony of the seas, This is a big Bday for him and I was planning on getting him an engraved Whiskey decanter. We are a family of Jack drinkers and wonder if anyone thinks i would be able to pay staff or anything to fill it for the night we have his Bday dinner? Thanks for any help.

Hi i am curious about a cruise i have planned in Feb 2018 on Voyager of the Seas for 10 nights. I have been reading up about the deluxe beverage package. It mentions that the drinks values are up to $12.....however from what i found the cocktails are $13, am i right in thinking cocktails aren't covered in this package? I haven't paid for the trip yet intend to very soon.

1 hour ago, Corps said:

Hi i am curious about a cruise i have planned in Feb 2018 on Voyager of the Seas for 10 nights. I have been reading up about the deluxe beverage package. It mentions that the drinks values are up to $12.....however from what i found the cocktails are $13, am i right in thinking cocktails aren't covered in this package? I haven't paid for the trip yet intend to very soon.

The cap for the Deluxe Package is $14 for cruises out of Australia. 

20 hours ago, JandT said:

I am going to be cruising for my brothers Bday soon. We are going on Harmony of the seas, This is a big Bday for him and I was planning on getting him an engraved Whiskey decanter. We are a family of Jack drinkers and wonder if anyone thinks i would be able to pay staff or anything to fill it for the night we have his Bday dinner? Thanks for any help.

Don't they sell bottles of liquor on board at the duty free shops? Would be cheaper than by the shot.

21 hours ago, JandT said:

I'd ask to speak with a manager once onboard.  To be honest, I wouldn't hold much hope as they don't have a way of "bulk pricing" liquor, and may also not be allowed to fill containers which aren't theirs (healthcode related).  It never hurts to ask though.

5 minutes ago, FManke said:

Don't they sell bottles of liquor on board at the duty free shops? Would be cheaper than by the shot.

They do, but you don't get the bottles until the last night of your cruise, it is not for onboard consumption.

2 minutes ago, FManke said:

Didn't know that. Room service?

Sort of - they do have a service where you can purchase bottles and mixers to your room, but options are limited, and as of March, this was not available on Harmony OTS

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2017/03/14/royal-caribbean-adds-two-new-bottled-alcohol-packages