Buy one, get one 50% off - DX for solo traveler

Cez

Do you know if Royal applies 25% discount for solo travelers for this promotion?

Currently I have 20% discount and system doesn't allow mockup booking. Sailing on Nov 19, so I don't want to loose my discount in case I cannot apply current promotion.

Has anyone had such a case ?

5 hours ago, Cez said:

Do you know if Royal applies 25% discount for solo travelers for this promotion?

Currently I have 20% discount and system doesn't allow mockup booking. Sailing on Nov 19, so I don't want to loose my discount in case I cannot apply current promotion.

Has anyone had such a case ?

You WILL get the price listed-so if it says 72.99 bogo 50% off.... you will pay 72.99. You get the discount. 

I know some have had a problem doing this…but for me it’s always worked;

If I have already made a purchase on the Cruise Planner and later see the same item has dropped in price…I’ll want to cancel the higher priced purchase and get the lower amount.
But, if it’s a limited amount item…such as the CocoCay Beach Club…it’s a risk cancelling and then trying to re-book it right away. Sometimes the lower price gets snapped up so fast that’s it’s no longer available by the time I navigate through the purchase process. And the spot I cancelled has already been taken at the lower price…so I lose out completely.

So I’ll just try to book it without cancelling the one I already have. This way if it’s says it’s no longer available by the time I get to payment, I’ll still have my original spot booked. If I am successful, then I’ll go back in and cancel the higher priced, earlier booking.

But some have noted that the system would not allow a double purchase under the same passenger. They would need to cancel the one they had first.

Give it a try and good luck.