Souvenir needed!

jennem

Throwing this out there--my special needs son is in love with a cup we got on Liberty of the Seas this summer. And of course it keeps getting cracked. If ANYONE is willing to buy one and ship it to me, I'd be thrilled to pay for the cup, shipping, and another $20.

It looks like this one, except the teal is at the top and the purple is at the bottom, and it has the anchor logo in the middle.

618g4cfqQwL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_FMwebp_.webp

Oh I wish I had known about this a few weeks ago. We were just on Liberty for 9 days. I did not see this cup though. Where would someone find it? We had the soda package but we just got the regular colorful soda cups. As someone with a special needs son myself I would have did this for you, no problem. We are on Liberty next Oct though. 

3 hours ago, jennem said:

Throwing this out there--my special needs son is in love with a cup we got on Liberty of the Seas this summer. And of course it keeps getting cracked. If ANYONE is willing to buy one and ship it to me, I'd be thrilled to pay for the cup, shipping, and another $20.

It looks like this one, except the teal is at the top and the purple is at the bottom, and it has the anchor logo in the middle.

618g4cfqQwL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_FMwebp_.webp

Hi Jennem, it just so happens that today is our last day on Liberty! We’d be happy to help if we can. Where is the cup located? (Royal gift shop on the promenade?) Please let us know and we can figure out the details.

1 hour ago, CruiseCollectors said:

Hi Jennem, it just so happens that today is our last day on Liberty! We’d be happy to help if we can. Where is the cup located? (Royal gift shop on the promenade?) Please let us know and we can figure out the details.

Ya know now I'm thinking about it I'm pretty sure they are in the Royal shops, logo shops maybe it's called. I remember seeing them in the right hand back corner. They are very nice. 

3 hours ago, RCIfan1912 said:

Ya know now I'm thinking about it I'm pretty sure they are in the Royal shops, logo shops maybe it's called. I remember seeing them in the right hand back corner. They are very nice. 

Alas, we just went down to that store on Liberty and they do carry that cup but unfortunately they sold out of them several days ago. They’ll apparently restock for the next sailing. Oh well, we gave it a shot! Good luck in your continuing cup quest Jennem!