Complimentary drinks missing

Last week on Symphony both the café  Promenade and Sorrento’s had only water to drink. 
I understand that Royal wants to increase their sales by selling more drinks or more drink packages. This should not be forced. The guests should have the option to decide if they want the included complimentary option or buy another drink. This should not be forced.
Complimentary drinks are not really complimentary. They are included as part of the fare, therefore the customer is paying for them. They should be available 24/7 wherever there’s food and at multiple other locations.

I agree that the complimentary options should be readily available.  I don't equate them not being in Café Promenade or Sorrento's as forcing anything.  There was water to drink if you are saying that because of excessive thirst you had no choice but to buy a drink and thus feel forced.

Sorry you had that issue on Symphony. On Allure they have water, fruit drink and coffee at Cafe Promenade and water and fruit drink at Sorrento's. They also had the same selection at El Loco Fresh and Park Cafe. Was this all week long or just one time? I would have asked Guest Relations about this or one of the staff at those eateries.

56 minutes ago, Colombia20102018 said:

This was all week long. I asked one of the staff and pretty much said that’s the way it is. 

Maybe they were short on supplies that week and had to limit what they had to the MDR and Windjammer where people are most likely to go. Unfortunate, but something these things happen.