Norway Itinerary on Anthem 6/14/24

John-NC

I'm considering the 6/14/24 sailing on Anthem to Norway.  It has the following port stops.

Haugesund, Norway
Flam, Norway
Olden, Norway
Stavanger, Norway

I can find information on the ports, but I'm having a hard time nailing down what fjords I will see on this route.  Has anyone been to these ports before?

22 hours ago, AlmondFarmer said:

I’m booked for the sailing June 21, 2024.

I have booked excursions in the Royal Caribbean cruise planner for each stop. Many choices available.

Most of the excursions can be booked directly with the vendor for a much cheaper price.  Something to consider.  We did a similar cruise, Geiranger instead of Flam, this September and booked everything on our own for the first time and it all went smoothly.

We did Norway June 2023 and I would strongly recommend booking excursions if you're not familiar with the ports/area. We did not book any for Olden and sort of wandered around lost. It was a Sunday and everything was closed. It was not our favorite because of this but it was still interesting. Stavanger was stunning and we loved every minute we were there. We're history nerds and our favorite part was seeing the different WWII sea forts that look like something out of Star Wars while you're at sea. I hope you have a great trip!

Kate