You can search and possibly book cruises from the app now! Anyone else notice this?

Chocoholic

Pretty terrible UI, IMO.

If I have the app and open it, it's more likely than not that it is because I already have a cruise booked and not exactly looking to book. However, the cruise search now has some A+ real estate on the screen, instead of something related to my upcoming (or even worse, current) cruise.

8 hours ago, JFCruise said:

Pretty terrible UI, IMO.

If I have the app and open it, it's more likely than not that it is because I already have a cruise booked and not exactly looking to book. However, the cruise search now has some A+ real estate on the screen, instead of something related to my upcoming (or even worse, current) cruise.

I like the ability to check it to see if any new sailings have opened up for 2025. It's so much easier than going through the web browser on my phone. 

5 hours ago, Chocoholic said:

I like the ability to check it to see if any new sailings have opened up for 2025. It's so much easier than going through the web browser on my phone. 

Yo could do that before in the app too, IIRC - it was pretty hidden in the Profile tab. Having that option is nice, but giving it that sort of real estate in the app is seems like a waste of space, when you are looking at your current/future cruise.