B2B/S2S Cruise Option

tn1387

I recently booked Allure for 4 nights in the spring but I noticed there is a 3-night sailing on the same ship at the end of the first cruise which opens up the option for B2B cruising but it is kinda the same itinerary. However, I noticed Mariner of the Seas is available for a 5-night Western Caribbean cruise following the 4 nights on Allure. I know I want to do a second sailing I am just unsure if I want to do the 3 nights on Allure and just stay aboard and do the sailing all over again minus the sea day or if I should go with the 5 nights on Mariner. I've never been on either ship before, so what are some pros and cons between the two options besides going to Mexico instead of the Bahamas? Pricing for the Mariner cruise only seems to be $100 more...Im so undecided 😖

I agree with @Matt😂🤣

But I have done both, I think both are equal even though I do S2S a lot more than B2B. But I am all about maximizing the length of a cruise. I mean 7 nights total versus 9 nights for an extra $100, I would do the 9. 

There will be pros and cons. Possibly being able to stay in the same room and getting to book specialty dinning and shows before the masses is a pro. But it is the same itinerary could be a con. On a different ship you can explore more and compare experiences.