ALLURE OF THE SEAS INTERIOR ROOM

6 hours ago, KANSAS CITY CRUISER said:

Has anyone stayed in Interior Room #11677?  Does the Neighborhood - Central Park Promenade Interior rooms have slightly larger rooms than the standard Interior cabins and offer some direct sunshine coming through with the windows with the morning light?

Look at your room code, eg 2v. 4v, etc. Check deck plans. Looks like you're near diamond lounge. There are different sizes, and most interior rooms don't have windows--hence interior.

14 hours ago, ChessE4 said:

Look at your room code, eg 2v. 4v, etc. Check deck plans. Looks like you're near diamond lounge. There are different sizes, and most interior rooms don't have windows--hence interior.

I do know that at least one of the cabins in that bank of 4 on each side of the Diamond lounge is very poorly designed layout and lacks storage space and is smaller than most inside cabins.  I had a friend who stayed in one May 2023 and complained, the Hotel Director told them they had lots of complaints about that particular cabin.

That whole bank of 4 are consequently on my DO NOT book list.