xSAILEDx Wonder of the Seas - Feb 25, 2024-Mar 03, 2024 (7 days Western Caribbean)

Floski

• Floski changed the title to Wonder of the Seas - Feb 25, 2024-Mar 03, 2024 (7 days Western Caribbean)
10 hours ago, Floski said:

FYI - it's going to be crowded at Coco Cay when we're there.

Our dockmate will be Odyssey of the Seas.

Hopefully 2000 people are over on Hideaway Beach to provide some relief (or you could be one of them if not traveling with kids).

Unlucky for you guys, really. Wonder is one of the only ships that is currently scheduled to frequently be there alone. I keep waiting for the schedule to change, but as of now, I'm there alone on her in March, June, and July of 2024.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Ariadne147 said:

Hi All.  Looking forward to joining you on Wonder of the Seas on February 25!!  For the first time, I'll be going to the Coco Beach Club at Perfect Day.  I'm so excited!!  Check in tomorrow!

I'm so glad you posted.  I was beginning to think my wife and I were the only ones sailing!   

Don't forget to check in....now.  Seriously - now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Wonder of the Seas - Feb 25, 2024-Mar 03, 2024 (7 days Western Caribbean)