Which beach for my parents (Labadee)?

jbrinkm

We have a stop in Labadee on our cruise in March. My parents are cruising with us for the first time. I've signed up my teens, my husband and myself for a bunch of the activities and I'm wondering which would be the best beach for my parents to park themselves at so we can spend some time with when we're not doing our activities?

Our reservations:
10am zip line
12pm coaster
1pm inflatables (just the teens)

Will the beach by the inflatables be really crowded with young families? Chaotic? Is there a calmer beach near the zip line or coaster?

Also, where is the food set up if we want to grab lunch or a snack at some point? 

(tagging @Xaa because you always seems to have good advice about Labadee...)

I'm not sure about that @jbrinkm, but I prefer and recommend Columbus Cove.  It's the furthest away so even though it has the inflatables I find it the least chaotic.  There is a lunch setup right down on that end.  There is plenty of shade and the beach not so rocky.  Arawak is there but out far enough that the noise from the participants is muted by the beach.

Downside for your folks is that it is far.  They can take the ferry over, but the ferry does not do return trips so they will have to walk or get on a shuttle.

I like the idea of them going to Columbus Cove, getting seats in the shade and waiting for us to join them after our adrenaline activities! Glad to hear that is a nice beach. 

Question about the ferry - where do you catch it? And where all does it stop? Does it also run over to adrenaline beach by the coaster?