Wonder of the Seas - Dining Package Pricing

Rod

I sailed Oasis of the Seas and Harmony of the Seas twice for my last three Royal Cruises. I love at least a 3 night dining package on Oasis Class. We had Unlimited dining on Harmony last time and we paid only 179pp for 7 nights.

Right now I am booked on Wonder for December 1st, 2024 and it is showing $326 pp for Unlimited and $131 pp for 3 nights dining. 

Is this the new normal? Should I expect a better sale? Is there any rhyme or reason to sales?

9 minutes ago, Rod said:

Is this the new normal? Should I expect a better sale? Is there any rhyme or reason to sales?

That's the current normal price on Wonder, not a sale price (I have 4 Wonder cruises booked).

During the standard sales they have every few weeks it has been going down to $288 or something like that.

Could it go lower during Black Friday? Could the price increase? No one can answer those questions.

47 minutes ago, Rod said:

Have you sailed the Wonder before? Really looking forward to trying The Mason Jar and Hooked which I have not tried.

Yes, once in June. Mason Jar brunch was one of the best meals I’ve had on a ship.

My semi-live trip report if you’re interested…

I personally would not expect it to be much lower and typically the dining packages don't get an increase off during BF sales. They were giving 50% off but now its 25% off the higher price, so when it goes on sale for Labor Day, that might be the cheapest you will get. Typically drink packages, internet, activities and excursions are on sale for BF. 

16 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

I personally would not expect it to be much lower and typically the dining packages don't get an increase off during BF sales. They were giving 50% off but now its 25% off the higher price, so when it goes on sale for Labor Day, that might be the cheapest you will get. Typically drink packages, internet, activities and excursions are on sale for BF. 

Thank you, I will keep monitoring prices regularly and jump when I see a decent deal.

9 minutes ago, Rod said:

Awesome report, thank you for sharing this link. Very Helpful!

Thanks. I may or may not do more reports when it's just my wife and I (not in a suite) in March/June/July.

If I do, they'll include different stuff since we won't be camped out in the suite neighborhood or have a cabana at CocoCay. We'll be doing the free version of CocoCay, spending time in the Solarium, eating in the WJ/Solarium Bistro/Park Cafe, trying the MDR a few nights (even though we're not big fans), eating at Playmakers, maybe going to some game shows or whatever at night now that we've already seen the stage shows, etc. That's our usual routine.

On 8/22/2023 at 2:59 PM, OCSC Mike said:

Thanks. I may or may not do more reports when it's just my wife and I (not in a suite) in March/June/July.

If I do, they'll include different stuff since we won't be camped out in the suite neighborhood or have a cabana at CocoCay. We'll be doing the free version of CocoCay, spending time in the Solarium, eating in the WJ/Solarium Bistro/Park Cafe, trying the MDR a few nights (even though we're not big fans), eating at Playmakers, maybe going to some game shows or whatever at night now that we've already seen the stage shows, etc. That's our usual routine.

I am looking forward to checking that out. My wife and I are also not fans of the MDR. i think I enjoy the Solarium Bistro more than she does for dinner. We both enjoy Chops, Izumi (Hibachi and Sushi) and Jamie's Italian the most from our specialty dining experiences so far. I couldn't get her to try Wonderland last time even though we had the unlimited package. We didn't have the best meals at Giovanni's Table on Oasis or 150 Central Park on Harmony. Always enjoy Park Cafe, enjoyed Sabor. Looking forward to trying Hooked, the Mason Jar, Playmakers and El Loca Fresh on Wonder. 

Room service hits the spot too if tired after a long port day.

We usually don't do the MDR unless it's for breakfast/lunch, and usually only do the buffet when we weren't satisfied with some other meal lol.