Mariner of the Seas Cabin 8500 question

I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I did a forum search and couldn't find an answer.

Does anyone know if the only outlets in cabin 8500 on the Mariner are in the bedroom area?

We have 3 adults and a teen (Great Grandma, Grandma, Mom, and Daughter 😁) staying in this cabin and I'm wondering how many outlets there are available. We have between us 4 cell phones, rechargeable hearing aids, and a laptop. I was considering pulling out the cooler (or TV) to see how it was plugged in and using a multi-outlet cube on one or both to give us a few more outlets if necessary in the "living room" area. Has anyone done that before? I have 2 American style plug cubes and 2 Euro plug adapter cubes that should work (I think?).

28 minutes ago, dodgestang said:

My cubes are similar to that (multiple outlets, USB's, and C charging). I was just hoping to not have to leave everyone's devices in the one room. I don't doubt whoever sleeps in the room with the outlets will be woken up or barged in on constantly. 🤦‍♀️

6 hours ago, Falling_Down said:

My cubes are similar to that (multiple outlets, USB's, and C charging). I was just hoping to not have to leave everyone's devices in the one room. I don't doubt whoever sleeps in the room with the outlets will be woken up or barged in on constantly. 🤦‍♀️

I believe 8500 is a panoramic ov, so it's only one room.