Name on booking technically matching passport?

Pip

Hi all, when I booked my latest cruise, RC have put both my first and middle names on the booking as if they were my first name e.g. Kelly Marie, instead of just Kelly.  Technically all the info is also on my passport, but my first name isn't double barrelled.  Anyone know if this will be an issue?  I've already checked in on the app and it didn't throw up any problems, but am assuming that wasn't a name check (just number and expiry).  Any advice welcome, thanks!

It's very unlikely to be a problem. Someone at check-in may have to spend a few seconds manually overriding the system when it squeals but that should be it.

I almost always get this because, cultural thing, being married to Portuguese husband I have two surnames but my account with Royal was set up years ago using just the last one. I think the longest it ever took to sort it was about 5 minutes and that was only because the person checking us in was new and had to ask for help because they didn't know how to deal with it.