Welcome Aboard menu missing?

Rakaia

I was looking for the menus for my upcoming Liberty trip on Aug 19th (5 night Bermuda from Bayonne). No menus posted yet so I looked at both the current Liberty cruise (9 night ending today) and today's upcoming cruise (5 night Bermuda like mine). Neither show the traditional "Welcome Aboard" menu like I've seen on every other cruise (latest I've been on was Oasis in May). They list the first night as "American Night" instead. 

Are there some cruises/ships that don't do "Welcome Aboard"? Bummed if I don't get my prime rib. I shan't feel properly "welcomed" 😜

We got off Liberty on rhe 22nd of July...Tons of complaints that the Prime Rib was "Fatty" so we went with the Strip Steak which was fantastic.....Our waiter even said not to do the Prime Rib which I was shocked she would do. but I'm sure theyve rectified the fatty issue since its been a few sailings after our, enjoy your cruise ! I loved that ship

1 hour ago, Robert M said:

We got off Liberty on rhe 22nd of July...Tons of complaints that the Prime Rib was "Fatty" so we went with the Strip Steak which was fantastic.....Our waiter even said not to do the Prime Rib which I was shocked she would do. but I'm sure theyve rectified the fatty issue since its been a few sailings after our, enjoy your cruise ! I loved that ship

That's the risk with prime rib served in a mass-setting. The strip is definitely a good second choice though! We'll be sure to ask our server what they recommend 🙂

Glad you loved Liberty. We haven't been on her before and we're looking forward to our trip!