Anthem - My Time Dining - Specific Complem Res.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending upon your point of view), the unique dining venues (The Grande, Chic and Silk), originally intended to be stand-alone restaurants with unique menus, are now just different seating areas with no unique food choices at all.  This was due to the fact that the Quantum class ships were originally designed to have Dynamic Dining which fizzled for a number of reasons.

So....while these 3 restaurants still have different names (I wonder at the decision to leave these different names in place) they are really just different decks of the same, big restaurant.  One or two of these levels will be strictly traditional dining while one or two of them will be strictly My Time Dining.  I have never been on a Q class so I'm not sure which decks are which but since you will be MTD you will be eating in the same restaurant on the same deck every night.  I'm not sure which of the 3 it will be, but your deck number will not change and they do not have the ability to "mix" the traditional and MTD options.

• 4 weeks later...

As Waaaytooo explained, the main dining room is all one big room, with different deck levels.  The different deck levels have different names (but the same menu).  The deck levels that are set aside for My Time Dining have more 2-top tables and tables for really large groups (like extended families all traveling together).  The deck levels for traditional dining (where you attend either the early or late seating) have more tables for 6 or 8. Usually the lower levels are the largest ones. It used to be the larger (lower) deck levels were for traditional dining, but as time goes on more and more people want MTD, so the larger (lower) deck levels are now switching to MTD.