Balcony Divider between rooms

Usually the answer is yes on Oasis.  Talk to your stateroom attendant after boarding because they will have to unlock it after verifying both cabins know each other.  Sometimes a structural part of the ship means there is no divider that can open.  You could search online for comments about your cabins to see if anyone has posted success or failure.

Most balcony rooms on Oasis can be opened up.  We had a GS an Ocean View connected both in room and on the balcony (to expand the space).  There are a few exceptions where there are physical walls/bulkheads.  Look at the side view of the ship and if it looks like you have a frosted glass partition then half of that can be swung/slid open.  

I did some research on this when we were booking our next cruise and the general rule of thumb is that ships built post-2006 (Star Princess Fire) have the ability to open dividers, supposedly for fire-fighting purposes.  I have seen it indicated that "fire codes" require it, but have never actually seen said code and I am not sure who could actually enforce it.  Either way, from what I can tell, Freedom, Oasis and Quantum class ships can be opened as well as Mariner and Navigator.  Remember, that this is not advertised as a feature though and rules can change at any time.