Deluxe beverage package with refreshment package

So I did this because my wife does not drink. If a more discounted refreshment package shows up will I be able to just cancel and buy again even though I had to call to get the split to happen the first time? And if so, what happens if you just cancel the refreshment package while keeping the deluxe for 1?

3 hours ago, StealthLSU said:

So I did this because my wife does not drink. If a more discounted refreshment package shows up will I be able to just cancel and buy again even though I had to call to get the split to happen the first time? And if so, what happens if you just cancel the refreshment package while keeping the deluxe for 1?

you would probably have to call to re do the refreshment package only -- since it's a weird workaround that they have to allow non drinkers to avoid the deluxe. Can't answer your other question though - although if you try to do it, there might not even be an option to cancel it

To answer the second question is it would cancel the deluxe/charge you for another deluxe. The package doesn't allow you just to book one when multiple people are in the room, hence you calling to get an exception. If you cancel the refreshment, it will either cancel or charge you another, which may cancel the cruise because your balance would be in default. 

On 7/30/2023 at 8:10 PM, StealthLSU said:

We are in the same situation. Each time price drops on either package you have to call again unfortunately. 

Only our sailing on Wonder last year allowed me to do it online, but think that was an IT glitch.