Cheaper drinks, package/deluxe

Hi, we have  purchased a deluxe drinks package awhile ago  we have received an email this week telling us special offer drinks package is now £55 a day /deluxe

can we purchase that one at the reduced price, and then get a refund on our original package that we purchased?

thanks 

On 7/29/2023 at 3:41 AM, Macfoot said:

Hi, we have  purchased a deluxe drinks package awhile ago  we have received an email this week telling us special offer drinks package is now £55 a day /deluxe

can we purchase that one at the reduced price, and then get a refund on our original package that we purchased?

thanks 

I don't know if the other responses have considered the nuances of your request.  I believe you'll need to make a phone call to take advantage of any price drop, considering the unique situation you're in. I find myself in a similar situation, where my partner has the Refreshment package, and I have the Deluxe package.

If the price of your Deluxe package drops, you should be able to cancel it without any issues. However, when you try to re-add it, the system will likely block the transaction, and you'll need to call and request an exception again.