RCI Website Contests

I have noticed that the RCI website has a section for contests and sweepstakes, but as of late, all I've seen on there is an advertisement for RCI gift card purchasing (my new Christmas wish list top item). Does anyone know how often they run contests and sweepstakes?

1 hour ago, Farminger said:

I have noticed that the RCI website has a section for contests and sweepstakes, but as of late, all I've seen on there is an advertisement for RCI gift card purchasing (my new Christmas wish list top item). Does anyone know how often they run contests and sweepstakes?

I don't know, but I'd like them to run a contest to see how many days the site can go without it crashing or freezing up!

13 hours ago, Farminger said:

I don't think it's very often.  Most of their "contests" now seem to be on social media.  Just try finding out who won!

39 minutes ago, BrianAlt said:

I don't think it's very often.  Most of their "contests" now seem to be on social media.  Just try finding out who won!

You're right. RC contests are few and far between, but the ones they have run as of late have been social media based.