Izumi on Adventure

Neesa

I've only dined at the Hibachi table on another ship, I think the Oasis. How does this one work. FYI we don't eat sushi but the menu seems to offer other items we would enjoy. I think it's 30.00 pp what do you get for that? I like to know what to expect ahead of time, kiddo loves Japanese, but we can all do without the "show" Thanks so much!

18 minutes ago, Neesa said:

I've only dined at the Hibachi table on another ship, I think the Oasis. How does this one work. FYI we don't eat sushi but the menu seems to offer other items we would enjoy. I think it's 30.00 pp what do you get for that? I like to know what to expect ahead of time, kiddo loves Japanese, but we can all do without the "show" Thanks so much!

The menus I've seen show either ala carte items, or for a set price ($39.99 is the price I've seen) you get 1 small plate, 2 large plates, and 1 dessert

9 hours ago, Neesa said:

DD and I ate at Izumi for the first time ever on our recent Anthem cruise and opted for the a la carte option. It worked much better for us as we're not big eaters. It's exactly the same menu whichever way you choose to go and you don't all have to do the same; some of your party can do a la carte while others have the fixed price menu if that's what works best for you.

I wish the other speciality restaurants offered a la carte too. I would be in wonderland every night for dessert. 😂