Parking in Galveston

We went with valet parking May 7-14 this year and it was worth every dime.  $140 split 2 ways.  We were off the ship and in our vehicle in about 30 minutes. ... weather was good on and off.

You're in for a great week ... pops 

We used Park n Cruise, too, and went with the inside option for peace of mind. I also like that you can avoid Harborside Drive and about the traffic by coming up 25th. It was close enough to walk our bags across to the ship. 

1 hour ago, DocLC said:

We used Park n Cruise, too, and went with the inside option for peace of mind. I also like that you can avoid Harborside Drive and about the traffic by coming up 25th. It was close enough to walk our bags across to the ship. 

Agreed -- we are using the inside parking at Park N Cruise.  It's a bit of a walk from the terminal to the car, but not bad....and I especially agree that avoiding Harborside is a big plus!

I have used both EZ Cruise Parking and Galveston Park N Cruise.  Both are very reputable and have very friendly and helpful staff.

EZ Cruise being outdoor is less expensive.  We did the "park and walk" option which saved even more money if you want a discount.  Just drop your bags at the ship, drive to the EZ Cruise lot, and walk a few blocks back to the ship.  That could be an issue if it's raining though!  They also have a shuttle bus if you don't want to walk.

Park N Cruise is great if you want indoor.  It's very walkable as others above have said.

No matter which option you choose, be sure to pre-pay online to make sure you have a spot and to get a discount.  Enjoy!