xSAILEDx Quantum of the Seas - August 28, 2023 - September 4, 2023 (7 Night Alaska Glacier Cruise)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2023 at 12:40 PM, Miyu_mya said:

We're trying not to bring too many luggage but we have a toddler so i don't think it's avoidable. Does anymore know how much space is under the bed? we have plastic shell luggage and i'm worried that it'll be to big to store. 

Not a problem. The wife brings a large plastic shell roll around and it fits perfectly under the bed. I slip my suitcase in hers and slide it under. Makes a great storage spot for items we use later in the cruise. One piece of advice, if you bring a stroller for the toddler, bring an umbrella stroller. It is much easier to get around and folds easily to take up less space when getting on and off any transportation.

On 8/19/2023 at 3:23 PM, Lucysmom said:

Sailing on this ship in a little over a week with a friend and wondering if there is a singles group meeting up on board?

In the July 26th Cruise Compass they show Solo travelers get together almost every night @ 7:00pm on the ship. Look in the Cruise Compass tab at the top of the Blog and select Quantum OTS. It will also let you know the times of the shows and other activities you can plan for on your cruise.

On 8/11/2023 at 10:40 AM, Miyu_mya said:

We're trying not to bring too many luggage but we have a toddler so i don't think it's avoidable. Does anymore know how much space is under the bed? we have plastic shell luggage and i'm worried that it'll be to big to store. 

We're on this one as well.  Live just south of Seattle, so it's an easy hop to the port.

We always keep our suitcases open and slide them under the bed.  Easy, out of the way place to throw your dirty/worn clothes as well!

• 2 weeks later...

It’s the start of day 5 and it’s been really hard with a 16 month old. I’ve had 4 breakdowns. 

hi to everyone that heard me shriek in the Windjammer when my 16 month grabbed a hot cup of coffee and spilt it all over him and myself. He’s okay. Thank god he had a bib and it took most of the heat. Also, thank you for your kind words when I started crying. I looked at my husband and we are so not haven’t a second kid. I quit. 

We’re trying really hard to enjoy our time when he’s in the nursery but we’re only allowed like 2 hrs here and there.

also thank you everyone that has been smiling and waving at him. His name is Caleb. He’s having a great time. I love him, it’s just hard. 

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Quantum of the Seas - August 28, 2023 - September 4, 2023 (7 Night Alaska Glacier Cruise)