Specialty coffee card

mom2mybugs

44 minutes ago, DocLC said:

It's like the drink card. It can be shared as you're paying for a fixed number of drinks as opposed to an unlimited number with the drink packages. 

Thanks!   So when you buy it in the cruise compass,  will they leave it in your room?  

11 hours ago, mom2mybugs said:

Is the specialty coffee card like the 10 drink punch alcohol cards that you can share,  or is it assigned to 1 person?   It would be a great deal for my husbands and daughter to share,  not so much if it's only one person.   Thanks, Jane

I believe it does have the name of the "owner" on it. As long as whoever's name is on the card, orders the drink, whatever you do with the drink after that is up to them.:10_wink:

In May 2017 on the Radiance OTS,  the card was in my cabin along with my excursion tickets.  They used a hole "punch" to kept track.  On the back of the card, there was a place for you to write in your name and stateroom #.   

Also, i bought one for my upcoming oasis cruise.  I don't think you can use it at Starbucks.