Suite Neighborhood-Wonder/Utopia

I'm looking at booking GS in suite neighborhood. Looking at deckplans it looks like entrance would be from port side hallway to Suite Lounge. Is there also an entrance to Costal Kitchen from other hall? Trying to figure out if there would be more foot traffic and noise in one hall over the other. TIA

We stayed in 1722 a few weeks ago. It’s the closest GS to the only entrance to the SL/CK.

No issue with noise or foot traffic & being literally steps away was awesome! It would be my first choice cabin if I was doing it again.

That said, the whole floor is obviously close to the entrance so if you’re concerned about noise/traffic, yes, book the other hallway.

10 hours ago, Sea Squirrel said:

Thanks. We booked the Port side for a b2b on Utopia and were worried about the foot traffic and thinking about moving to the starboard side. 

I hear you. I booked starboard side on Wonder (Deck 18) before I realized that the entrance to the suite sundeck is on that side. Too late to move now but had I known earlier, I would have booked the other side.