Wonder - Best Deck/Location?

KyleW2

Hey all!

We are looking to book a cruise on Wonder for our honeymoon and wanted to get some advice from those of you who have been on Wonder. We are going to do a balcony(at minimum) and have typically enjoyed being at the back of the ship(Adventure, Independence) but considering moving forward a bit to split the walk back to the cabin up a little bit. Any advice?

Thanks everyone! 

We always pick our location based on proximity to where we visit most so it can vary by ship and no one else would be able to answer that question for us.

We just got off Wonder Sunday but not sure what to recommend based on the above. We generally like to be somewhere between the Promenade and Pool Deck so deck 10 or so usually works well for that. I don't like waiting for elevators if I don't have to and don't mind walking up or down 5 decks. Being close to Central Park is nice for either actually going there or just using it to cross the ship. We prefer the Solarium to the main pool(s) so forward works for that. We rarely eat in the MDR so we don't need to be near there.

I know that's not exactly an answer but maybe my train of thought will help you decide.