Radiance of the Seas - April 8, 2024 (14 Night Panama Canal Cruise)

My wife is a member of a group form on another website, (FB🙂). She shared with me that there are tentative plans for a meet & greet, slot pool, and possibly other activities, with dates/times/locations TBD. Hopefully, updates will be posted soon, and I’ll pass along any that I get. We share your passion of meeting fellow cruisers! There should be plenty of time on this cruise for that 🙂.

Of course the Panama Canal.

But I am nervous too. I am a big ship kinda guy. The smallest RC ship I have been on is Mariner OTS. The very smallest was the Celesyial Olympia (which is the old RC Song of America). There are going to be lots of sea days without an Oasis class set of entertainments. We'll see.

• 2 weeks later...

We are not getting it, being over 60 it is dangerous for us to have it 0per our doctor. He has given us a letter stating do and we are headed to passport health with said letter so they can stamp our yellow card. 

We did this just to make sure we could get off the ship without hassle if checked by port authorities. 

• 2 weeks later...