Anthem Excursions

In Bar Habor, I believe tender boats are used. We have an excursion that we need to be at by 9:30. It's not an RC excursion.

What is the process using the tender ships?

If we get up really early, is there a trick to getting on one of the earlier tender boats??

Thanks

Chris

I'd stop by Guest Services and ask what deck and location the tenders will leave from, then just wait down by there until they open up the tenders. The earlier you get there the better. I don't know if Shore Excursions can help since the trip wasn't purchased through the cruise line, but maybe they can get you in with their groups since excursions booked through the cruise line get priority tendering. 

Is it a stop before or after Canada? If after, you'll actually need to clear U.S. Customs onboard before you're allowed to tender. If before Canada, get in line about 20-30 minutes before tendering behind and you'll likely be one of the first off as you'll get on before they bring the tire groups down. 

2 hours ago, Matt said:

In Belize, I got in line about 30-45 mins before tenders began.  Stinks waiting around, but we were on first tender ride off the ship.

Also, if you stay in a suite, concierge can assist.

The early bird gets the worm... or in this case, the early passenger gets the tender. :-D