Transfer from Venice to Ravenna

I have booked a family holiday for 6 adults on the Explorer of the Seas and as there was no flight on the day of the cruise departing Royal C's package included an over night stay at a hotel in venice.  I have now been informed that there is NO transfer from the  hotel to Ravenna to board the ship - HELP !!!!

2 hours ago, Tracy 01592 said:

I have booked a family holiday for 6 adults on the Explorer of the Seas and as there was no flight on the day of the cruise departing Royal C's package included an over night stay at a hotel in venice.  I have now been informed that there is NO transfer from the  hotel to Ravenna to board the ship - HELP !!!!

From what I’ve seen people say here, on CC, and on Facebook groups, the RC shuttles to Ravenna leave from Marco Polo airport and Tronchetto….which is at the other end of the “people mover” from Piazzele Roma (where busses drop people off)….which is a short walk from the train station, Venezia St. Lucia….all in Venice proper.  

We’re staying in both Venice and Ravenna before our upcoming cruise, so after a couple nights in Venice we are taking the train to Ravenna on our own. 

I was able to get transfers purchased through the ship. Going both ways. We are to meet at people mover to get to the cruise. But there is 2 places called people mover. Do you know which place to goto? Also what hotel did you stay in?

We are also looking for the abo

On 6/6/2023 at 2:31 PM, Kelli said:

I was able to get transfers purchased through the ship. Going both ways. We are to meet at people mover to get to the cruise. But there is 2 places called people mover. Do you know which place to goto? Also what hotel did you stay in?

We are also looking for this information.  Thanks!