is noon too early for Laguardia flight?

I've checked out the average drive time but I'm little worried about getting from Bayonne to LAG for noon flight.  Does anyone have any recent experience with issues getting out of port area and to the airport.  Will take an Uber or RCL shuttle if offered (sometimes they don't offer for flights earlier than a certain time.  Any input is appreciated.  Sailing this August.   

Did you book your cruise? You can call Air2Sea and inquire about a shuttle to LGA.  
If your cruise ends on a weekend in August your traffic should be light.  If you end on a weekday you’ll be in traffic.  

For others reading this May and November have the bike tour and marathon, respectively.  It can be a bit of a challenge getting around NYC and the outer boroughs, which you’ll need to do to get to Queens 

59 minutes ago, Pattycruise said:

Did you book your cruise? You can call Air2Sea and inquire about a shuttle to LGA.  
If your cruise ends on a weekend in August your traffic should be light.  If you end on a weekday you’ll be in traffic.  

For others reading this May and November have the bike tour and marathon, respectively.  It can be a bit of a challenge getting around NYC and the outer boroughs, which you’ll need to do to get to Queens 

Yes, our cruise has been booked for quit some time.  I don't think air2sea is a viable option.  We aren't located near a central hub and our travel is already quite long picking the most direct flights.  I have to imagine air2sea would send us on a milk run.  Aside from that we use our credit card points to cover our flights.  Great info about the events though!  I should have thought to check for things like that!