B2B dining reservations

As a general rule, you would have to wait until the beginning of cruise #2 to make reservations for cruise #2.

If you in a suite or if you are Diamond or above, you can get assistance from the Concierge in helping to make your reservations (both dining and entertainment) for the following week.…..but one of the great advantages you will have by being B2B is that you will be the first ones back on the ship so you will be able to get those reservations made before anyone else even gets on !

In reality, you may find that the restaurants themselves will allow you to book your follow-on week’s reservations.  It just depends on who you ask…

4 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

As a general rule, you would have to wait until the beginning of cruise #2 to make reservations for cruise #2.

If you in a suite or if you are Diamond or above, you can get assistance from the Concierge in helping to make your reservations (both dining and entertainment) for the following week.…..but one of the great advantages you will have by being B2B is that you will be the first ones back on the ship so you will be able to get those reservations made before anyone else even gets on !

In reality, you may find that the restaurants themselves will allow you to book your follow-on week’s reservations.  It just depends on who you ask…

thanks!

I have not done it myself.  BUT... On my Artic Cruise in September our Facebook group did 3 group dinners.  One of the people that was on the cruise ship the week before was able to book our reservations for everyone on Saturday, the day before we loaded.  She was not in a suite; she just went and talked to one of the Manager of the Specialty Restaurant.  He booked everyone's reservations.

I understand their computer systems won’t open for bookings until just before the sailing.

On my b2bs, If I need reservations for next week…including the beach club restaurant…I’ll go to the restaurant manager and he/she will usually make a note in their system to remind themselves. They’ll put me in as soon as reservations open. Then, on turnaround day, as soon as I sign in to the new week’s WiFi…I’ll see my specialty reservation on the app. If not, I’ll stop by just to make sure. 
When I’m in a suite, the concierge will compile a list for the suite guests after sending out the emails…and then forward those reservations to the restaurant managers/hosts for them to be entered as soon as the system opens.