Question about staying in Balcony Rooms Midship above Promenade deck on Navigator of the Seas?

CableKC

I was considering getting 2 spacious balcony room on Deck 9 midship because I was concerned about noise keeping us awake late at night or early in the morning.

I looked and found that there are some Balcony Rooms on Deck 6 Midship that aren't too close to the elevators.   These rooms appears to be located above Cafe Promenade on the Main Promenade deck.

I have read that if you want to avoid loud noises that keep you up at night to get a room on a deck that is not above or below a main floor like the pool deck or the main promenade deck.   

For those that have stayed Midship ( or anywhere on Deck 6 ), was it very noisy throughout the day and night?

The safer thing to do is to simply get the rooms on Deck 9 midship.  But the reason I ask is that if I were to book the 2 rooms on Deck 6 instead of Deck 9, I'd save about $1400.   But I get that it's also important to try to avoid putting myself in a situation where those "little things" ( like noise from above or below our deck ) could ruin a vacation.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

• CableKC changed the title to Question about staying in Balcony Rooms Midship above Promenade deck on Navigator of the Seas?

It sounds like you are really sensitive to sounds when you sleep.  If you are do not take a chance.  If you are just not wanting to be next to a disco it will not be a problem.  The only place I have had issues in all my cruises is being below the pool deck.  Late at night or early morning they drag the chair around.  Also being on the Navigator I am guessing you are on a 3- or 4-day cruise with two ports.  There will be as much activity in the Main Promenade.

I stayed in 6435 (4V interior) on my last Navigator cruise. I heard nothing from below, which is the MDR. I inadvertently put myself right beside a housekeeping door/work area, which was much noisier! However, when walking around Deck 6 near the back of the Promenade, it wasn't excessively noisy 90% of the time. I never heard it from the aft hallway area near the elevators. I know you'll be more forward, but that's my experience.